15 May 2011

Under Construction

Isn't it funny, I've been thinking for weeks about starting a blog, thinking about all the stuff I'm going to write about in here, and here I am two hours later staring at the same blank screen. This is partly not my fault. I'm very distracted because I'm watching Brothers and Sisters and there are FAR TOO MANY beautiful men in this programme that walk around either topless or in suits/army outfits. Especially these one, nom.


I've just realised that this is the best way  of ever starting off a journal, a hot body. I might make this into a weekly thing.

ANYWAY, this isn't going to be a blog just gawping at men (unfortunately). I'm not sure what it's going to be about yet. But definitely about me, my life and the things I like, so here's a small introduction.


This is me. I like clothes, shoes, bags, food and accessories. I like wine, dancing, and chatting with my girlfriends. I like sunbathing, cupcakes, shopping and curling my hair. I like chilling out on the sofa watching trash or curling up with my boyfriend doing nothing in the evening. I hate oranges. And the colour orange, especially clothes. I hate my thighs. I when I promise myself something, I NEVER change my mind. When i think of more stuff I'll add it in. But this'll do for now.

Bare with me a bit guys, I'm having a bit of trouble with the background and sorting out the theme, give me some time with the construction, and it'll be pretty soon enough. 

Much love, L x

No comments:

Post a Comment