11 Jun 2011

I love the summer but...

I miss winter fashion. I know I sound all kinds of insane, but honestly I love it. I think it's all the things you can do with it, the layers, glitter and glam is just something you don't see as much of in the summer which I find is more about short skirts and bikinis.

The things that get me really excited are the recurring fashions in A/W, things you cant actually bet a Mulberry on being in next season.

Furs, forties, tailoring so sharp you can cut yourself, bandaging or something sort of fetish, evening dresses that graze the tops of thighs and a pair of Mary Jane's underneath.

The thing that excites me the most is when it FINALLY filters down to high street and that means I can afford it!!

I've been looking at some of the sparkly accessories to hit the high street from recent press conferences!

 New Look (so excited, my favourite colour!) Image from ReallyRee and her amazing fashion blog.

Very.co.uk (as taken from their facebook website) and they're gorgeous quirky shoes:

 and River Islands beautiful Accessories <3


Star shaped earrings? I'm sold. Time to start saving...

4 comments:

  1. Love those red shoes. I know what you mean about winter dressing, I like layering, and boots! Can't complain much though summer dressing never lasts very long anyway!

    S
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know! The red ones are my favourite I think. Definitely time to save up for them!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for the comment! I still want those red shoes though they don't look very practical, they'd be ruined if they got wet!
    Following! Hope you'll follow back :)

    S
    x

    ReplyDelete