24 Jun 2011

Updates

Now I hope I'm sure you've noticed, I've changed my background and theme to the blog. It's sooo pretty and I'm really proud of myself for making it but it just doesn't fit!!

Now I've checked several websites but they all seem to quote different sizes so I'm really struggling. If anyone has any guidelines or help for me at all I'd be really grateful! :D

Also if anyone would like me to have a go at making a background for them, I'd love to have a go if you have any ideas.

As an update to my working out... I've not lost ANY weight. I really don't understand. I'm eating a low carb, full of fruit and veg diet and working out 5 times a week for between 30 and 50 minutes in an evening. I guess I thought the weight would fall off me as I really haven't tried in years and I'm working so hard I'm drenched after a work out!

The Boy says I need to be patient, that my body is doing that "hold on to the fat in case I'm starving" thing and it will go if I just keep going for a couple more weeks. Some of my other friends think it may be just muscle being heavier than fat and as I'm gaining muscle and losing fat, nothings changed. All of them however say that they have seen improvements, but I still can't fit into my skinny dress.

This is my skinny dress <3


I brought it after I totally fell head over heels for it, searched for it on Ebay after Easter and managed to bag it for a complete bargain price of £15! Unfortunately it still has tags on because I can't fit into it. Give it time... As soon as I do, I promise you'll all be the first to see!

Much love, L xox

6 comments:

  1. It looks lovely :-) The weight will come off eventually give it time and you will see results I'm sure, you can do it :-) I really needto tone up used to go running but haven't been in a while need to get motivated again :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie, I will keep going!
    You'll find motivation, i believe in you! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sophie, I love it too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty dress! Don't lose faith- whenever I get back into healthy eating and exercise for a bit it always takes time for me to notice my body getting toned, keep going and you'll get there :) xx

    ReplyDelete