29 Jun 2011

So much to do, so little time... again.

So I have lots to write about. Soap and Glory. A Blogger award. Glossy Box. Couch25k, running, weight, diet and Davina. Twitter. My new shower gel. My possible move. My nails and Sally Hansen.

But girls, I just have so little time what with work, searching for jobs, a new flat, boy and friends. So I promise, the second I get an hour or two (hopefully tomorrow) I'll be on here for about 4 hours, tapping away.

So please just watch this space!!

Much Love, L xxx

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to when you have time to blog, especially for the Soap & Glory mentions :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your reviews! (: xx

    Natilyismad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read about the Glossy Box, I'm thinking about signing up to them.

    My blog used to be called All That Glitters, I recently changed the name to Glamour and Grunge, please check it out.

    Brónagh x

    http://glamourandgrungefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete